Flowserve offers customers an extensive range of design features and corrosion-resistant materials and materials application expertise. Our technology considers safety, reliability, environmental and life cycle solutions for the tough applications in chemical processing.
We introduced and pioneered chemical processing pumps and valves as far back as 75 years ago. Since then, we have created and implemented the industry’s important milestones, including:
- The design of the first back pull-out pump, which was the forerunner of the ASME standard
- The design of the industry’s first epoxy pump and fully PTFE-lined pump
- The design of the reverse vane impeller, including infield clearance adjustments
- The development of Alloy 20
- The development of SealSentry seal chambers for optimizing seal life
- The design of Valves for broad applications and pressures
Flowserve has earned an unequaled reputation for innovative chemical process pump, valve and seal systems technologies.
How is Flowserve influencing the chemical industry? Access blogs, white papers, case studies and videos in our Knowledge Center.