Durco Mark 3 Metallic, Sealed, ASME (ANSI) Chemical Process Pump
Conforming to ASME (ANSI) B73.1, Durco Mark 3 pumps incorporate many proven reliability- and performance-enhancing features. They are available in a wide range of configurations, including mechanically sealed, dynamically sealed, sealless magnetically driven, low-flow, self-priming and recessed impeller. It provides flexibility and breadth of pumping solutions in countless applications.... Read more Read less
- Lower total cost of ownership from reverse vane impeller, which eases maintenance and provides renewable, high-efficiency performance over the pumps’ life
- Increased reliability and mechanical seal life due to the ideal seal environment created by the SealSentry seal chamber
- Ease of maintenance resulting from optimal, predictable seal chamber pressures that are re-established after every impeller setting
- Extended mechanical seal and bearing life through robust shaft and bearing designs that also minimize shaft deflection
- Fast and accurate impeller setting with the industry’s most innovative external impeller adjustment mechanism
- In-shop reverse vane impeller adjustment with the only pump that takes full advantage of the back pull-out design
ASME B73.1 Specification for Horizontal End Suction Centrifugal Pumps for Chemical Process
- Flows to 4540 m3/h (20000 gpm)
- Heads to 215 m (700 ft)
- Pressures to 27 bar (400 psi)
- Temperatures from -75°C (-100°F) to 370°C (700°F)
Size Range: Sizes from 25 mm (1 in) to 200 mm (8 in)
Durco Mark 3 ASME Lo-Flo - Low Flow and High Head
The Durco Mark 3 Lo-Flo pump is designed to improve pump reliability and performance in low-flow, high-head applications. Its innovative radial vane impeller and circular, concentric casing was developed to reduce radial loads and shaft vibration while extending bearing and mechanical seal life.
Durco Mark 3 Unitized Self Primer - Suction Lift
The Durco Mark 3 Unitized Self-Priming pump is engineered to draw from liquid sources below ground level or from sources that have no positive pressure to naturally prime the pump.
Durco Mark 3 Recessed Impeller - Vortex Solids Handling
The Durco Mark 3 Recessed Impeller pump combines the best design features of the Mark 3 ANSI Standard pump with the vortex action of a recessed impeller.
Durco Mark 3 ASME In-Line - Vertical Orientation
The Durco Mark 3 In-Line pump exceeds ANSI B73.2M design criteria. This space-saving design utilizes the industry-leading Mark 3A power end and other Mark 3 advanced features for maximum Mean Time Between Planned Maintenance (MTBPM).
Durco Mark 3 Group 4 - Above ASME Flows and Heads
Designed to complement the Durco Mark 3 ANSI pump product line, the new Mark 3 Group 4 design offers flow rates to 4540 m3/h (20 000 US gpm), well beyond traditional ANSI sizes. Outside the scope of the ANSI performance and dimensional requirements, the Group 4 is designed for maximum reliability and efficiency in demanding applications.
Durco Mark 3 Sealmatic Pump
TheDurco Mark 3 Sealmatic pump uses a dynamically sealing repeller to eliminate the need for mechanical seals in tough to seal services. This pump conforms to ANSI B73.1M standards and is completely interchangeable with the industry leading Mark 3A power end.