Reservoirs - NR
Liquid-lubricated, dual mechanical seals require a continuous supply of clean, cool buffer or barrier fluid. Flowserve NR Series reservoirs are ideally suited for sustaining Plan 52 unpressurized and Plan 53A pressurized operations. Available in many pre-engineered configurations or customizable to your requirements, these reservoirs are easy to install and maintain with water or other barrier/buffer fluids. NR Series reservoirs are specifically designed to meet the needs of a variety of industries, including chemical, food processing, pulp and paper, municipal water and wastewater applications.... Read more Read less
- Two convenient sizes, 7.6 L (2 gal) or 19 L (5 gal), are available for easy plant standardization.
- Robust weld pad level gauge is included for at-a-glance liquid level measurement.
- Water management system (optional) utilizes an air vent valve for easy automatic filling to the ideal liquid level from a plant water line and a visual flow indicator for easy identification of an inboard seal leak.
- Pressure indicator accurately displays barrier/buffer pressure in the reservoir.
- Optional cooling coils control the reservoir temperature by heating or cooling with water to maintain the optimum seal operating temperature.
- Optional pressure switch triggers an alarm if the reservoir pressure decreases on a Plan 53A system or increases on a Plan 52 system.
- Optional level switch monitors the barrier/buffer fluid level and activates a low- or high-level alarm, alerting the operator to adjust the fluid level.
- Optional stand securely supports the reservoir assembly.
- Reservoirs are designed in accordance with ASME VIII, Div 1 and PED.
- U-stamp, PED (2014/68/EU) Cat II, CRN, SELO, AS1210 are available.
Reservoir pressure: Up to 34.5 bar (500 psi)
Temperature: -29C to 93.3C (-20F to 200F)
Volume: 7.6L (2 gal) or 19L (5 gal)
- Reservoir: 316 stainless steel