Polyolefin Reactor Pump - AFH9500
The Lawrence Pumps AFH9500 high pressure loop reactor pump is engineered for polyolefin reactor slurry applications. This is a specialty axial flow pump specifically designed for polyethylene and polypropylene production.... Read more Read less
- High-pressure Elbow Casing is designed, fabricated and tested per ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division 1 and applicable international standards.
- Propellers are engineered with steep pump head curves to ensure process performance requirements are met while allowing superior process control.
- Triple Seal Arrangement is standard on large pumps, providing added safety and increased reliability over alternative designs.
- API Plan 32/53C/52 seal support systems ensure adequate seal face lubrication and cooling for proper operation.
- Other seal arrangements and support systems are also available.
- Internal Anti-friction or Sleeve Bearings are self-aligning and support radial and axial loads.
- Cantilevered shafts are typically utilized on pumps with discharge sizes up to 12 inches.
- Standard Flanges are ASME B16.5 or B16.47, Class 600 weld neck, but alternative ratings and types may be specified.
- Custom flanges are also available.
- Numerous driver types and installation configurations are available to suit site requirements.
- Drive options include: direct, variable speed, cardan shaft and V-belts
- ISO 13709 / API 610
- Flows to 18 180 m3/h (80 000 gpm)
- Pressures to 100 bar (1450 psi)
- Temperatures to 349°C (660°F) (custom designs available for limits exceeding those listed)
Size Range: Sizes from 6" to 36" (custom designs available for limits exceeding those listed)