By providing personal data to Flowserve, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the terms of our Website Privacy Statement.
• Intrinsically Safe Rated Class 1 Division 1 Groups A-D
• Non-Incendive Rated Class 1 Division 2 Groups A-D
• Explosionproof Class 1 Division 1 Groups B-D; Class 2 Division 1 Groups E-G
-52 to 85 °C (-62 to 185 °F)
• Fast, easy, and accurate calibration
• Optional LCD Display
• Local status LED’s
• Superior control, high air capacity, low air consumption
• Simple installation
• Auto Tuning with Dynamic Gain Selection
• Accurate and reliable service
• Easy to maintain
• Local DIP Switches/Calibration Buttons
• Utilizes HART 5, 6 and 7
This video teaches you how to calibrate the Logix 3200 digital positioner. One-button setup automatically configures the zero, span and gain of the positioner for most valves in less than 60 seconds.
This video explains how to set the DIP switches on the Logix 3200 series positioner to match the configuration of a specific actuator and control valve.
Our global expertise and local service centers ensure that you stay up and running. Learn more about our services.Learn More