Compressor Seals and Systems - Ampliflow G-Boost
The Ampliflow G-Boost delivers a continuous supply of clean seal gas to compressor gas seals, eliminating a source of contamination and equipment downtime. Driven by an electric motor, the Ampliflow G-Boost improves operational reliability during periods of low differential pressure across the compressor when the available seal gas supply is insufficient.... Read more Read less
- Hermetically sealed, magnetically driven design eliminates leakage of process gas from the unit along the shaft.
- Positive displacement Scroll Compressor uses direct mechanical force to deliver consistent flow despite changes in operating conditions.
- Due to the units differential pressure capabilities, it can be installed upstream of the dry gas seal support system panel. This is a distinct advantage over competing units that must be placed downstream of all dry gas seal system equipment.
- Modular design allows for quick and simplified maintenance at site.
NEC Class 1, Div. 2, Group BCD
- Dimensions: 996 x 385 x 410 mm (39.20 x 15.16 x 16.20 inches)
Pressure Class Range: 114 bar (1650 psi)
- Magnetic Coupling: Titanium
- Housing: Stainless steel