API Process Pumps - HPX
The HPX pump is the workhorse of the oil and gas and hydrocarbon processing industries, boasting unequaled versatility, reliability and safety. The redesigned bearing housing provides even better performance and value for a broad range of applications. The new inner slinger optimizes bearing lubrication; a finned upper bearing housing surface improves heat dispersion. It is API 610 (OH2) and API 682 compliant.... Read more Read less
- Lower operating costs due to comprehensive hydraulic coverage and numerous specialty configurations that permit precise selection for best operating efficiency
- Longer service life enabled by centerline-supported casing that withstands nozzle loads beyond ISO 13709/API 610 requirements and minimizes shaft misalignment, thereby extending rotor, bearing and seal life
- Stringent emissions containment with ISO 21049/API 682 seal chamber
- Easier maintenance thanks to back pullout design, enabling service without disturbing motor or casing connections
- Improved performance, reliability and service life due to superior bearing lubrication and heat dispersion that enables the HPX pump to better withstand higher process and bearing temperatures.
- Reduced equipment costs owing to the redesigned HPX pump which can eliminate water cooling and associated costs in many applications due to the superior heat dispersion.
- Simplified installation results from the skid design, which minimizes cooling, piping and instrumentation to simplify installation and reduce capital expenditures.
- Lower maintenance costs thanks to how the HPX pump extends mean time between repair, provides ample sump volume, eliminates water cooling and minimizes maintenance owing to the simplified skid design.
- Shorter lead times are available due to a streamlined manufacturing process.
API 610 latest edition
- Flows to 5000 m3/h (22,114 gpm)
- Heads to 350 m (1148 ft)
- Pressures to 80 bar (1160 psi)
- Temperatures -160°C (-250°F) to 450°C (842°F)
Size Range: 1" to 14"