SEB Solids Excluder Bushing
Used with a Flowserve mechanical seal, the SEB solids excluder bushing reduces the amount of flush required and clears solids from the stuffing box to provide the seal with a cleaner operating environment that reduces operating costs and improves mean time between planned maintenance (MTBPM).... Read more Read less
- The SEB solids excluder bushing redirects the movement of solids out of the stuffing box and replaces the solids with clean fluid providing a cleaner environment for operation of the mechanical seal.
- Recirculation of fluid also acts to provide cooling to the mechanical seal.
- Operation Benefit — flush rates can be reduced to as little as 0.75 L/h for each mm of shaft diameter (5 g/h for each inch of shaft diameter)
- PTFE construction promotes compatibility within chemical, pharmaceutical and paper stock applications. Available abrasion resistant PEEK construction offers longevity in most mining and mineral ore processing applications.
- Large circulating grooves reduce plugging of the solids media within the SEB bushing.
- Two designs are offered to maximize performance within even the most confined stuffing boxes.
Pressures: Full vacuum to 30 bar (450 psi)
Temperatures: 0°C to 121°C (250°F)
Flows: up to 25 m/s (80 fps)
Sizes: 45 to 210 mm (1.750 to 8.250 in)
Size Range: 45 to 210 mm (1.750 to 8.250 in)
Standard and Compact