Seal Support Systems - Circulators
Liquid-lubricated dual mechanical seals require an external source of fluid. A properly selected circulation system eliminates the need to connect to a distant and sometimes unreliable pressure source and creates barrier fluid flow when the seal cannot induce flow. Flowserve offers a complete line of standard circulators for a wide range of sealing applications and custom designed circulation systems based on your specifications.... Read more Read less
- Plan 54 circulators are designed to provide clean barrier fluid at a controlled flow rate, pressure and temperature.
- Flow is created by a positive displacement pump and pressure is controlled by valves.
- System cleanliness is maintained by using one or more high quality full flow liquid filters to ensure the fluid is clean and free of contamination.
- Plan 54 systems can be instrumented to support multiple seals or pumps.
- A wide range of instrumentation can be selected according to local standards and adapted to suit application and customer requirements.
- Cooling coil inside the reservoir is optional.