Wet Pit Pumps - VCT
The VCT mixed-flow circulating pump is designed for continuous duty wet-pit applications requiring large capacities at relatively low pressures. Often used in power plants, desalination, cooling water, drainage, flood protection and water supply. Pullout and non-pullout designs offered.... Read more Read less
- Reliable, efficient performance assured by a five-mitered elbow discharge head designed to reduce friction loss
- Outstanding operating efficiency arising from multiple hydraulic combinations that allow precise configuration
- Longer service life due to an inner column enclosing tube that is internally pressurized to lubricate bearings and prevent shaft and bearing damage during operation
- Design flexibility with above- or below-grade discharge, pullout and non-pullout designs, plus grease, freshwater or self-lubricating column constructions
- Hydraulic Inst.
- Flows up to 750,000 gpm (170,000 m3/hr)
- Heads up 350 ft (110m)
- 20" to 120"
- 500mm to 3000mm