Non-Intrusive Multi-Turn Actuators - MXa
The Limitorque MXa, non-intrusive electric actuator is designed for a wide range of environmental applications in power, oil and gas, and water industries.... Read more Read less
- Non-intrusive electronic design
- Wide variety of configurations, including torque-only, thrust-based, linear thrust base and rising stem applications
- Weatherproof, explosion proof, and submersible applications
- 100% repeatable and redundant absolute encoder for position sensing
- Electronic torque switch
- 3-phase, 1-phase, and DC motors
- Instant actuator status and valve position in 11 languages
- Low-temperature capability to -60°C (-76°F) with arctic temperature and solid-state starter options for modulation to 1200 starts per hour
- All global explosion proof certifications
- Meets pertinent European Directives (CE mark)
- Designed to meet EN-15714
- AWWA C542
Torque Rating Range: From 20 ft.lbs. to 1700 ft.lbs output torque - with addition of gearboxes, additional torque can be supported
MX is available for modulating applications up to 1200 starts per hour.
MX is available for network applications that utilize Modbus, Foundation Fieldbus, Profibus DP or PA, DeviceNet, and HART.
Linear Control Valve Service
MX is available for use with control valves that may require exacting position utilizing a linear thrust base.
Single Phase ACV Motor Voltages
MX is available for single phase ACV applications using a BLDC motor and solid state motor controller that provide reliable and safe operation.