Network Controls - Profibus PA
PROFIBUS PA is used to monitor and control equipment in process automation applications. PROFIBUS PA uses the same protocol as PROFIBUS DP, and can be linked to a PROFIBUS DP network using a coupler device.... Read more Read less
- High speed communication up to 31.25 kbits/sec
- Master-to-slave communication
- Broad application flexibility via analog and digital input/output function blocks
- Ease of installation and setup made possible by direct connection to PLC or DCS systems from major manufacturers, including Emerson, Honeywell, ABB and Yokogawa
- Device descriptors
- Bus powered for 9-32 VDC and 15 mA per actuator
- Increased performance, safety and environmental compliance from Flowserve ValveSight support
- Complies with EMC requirements to European Directive 2004/108/EC and vibration/seismic requirements to Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
Profibus PA to EN 50170 Fieldbus standard and Fieldbus physical layer per IEC-61158-2 for communication.
Profibus PA (Process Automation) used to monitor measuring equipment in process control automation
Can be fitted to either MX or QX.