Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves - HK35
The Argus HK35 has all the benefits of the FK76M in a high-pressure design. It is designed to perform in severe conditions where compliance to the highest demands in tightness for leak rate and fugitive emission is mandatory. It is designed to meet API-6D, ANSI B16.34 and BS 5351.... Read more Read less
- Increases durability as robust design with chemical coating and high performance cladding ensures continuous functioning even during severe service conditions and extreme environments
- Seat design to FCI 70-2 Class VI to perform on highest demands zero tightness
- Reduces replacement cost as the performance capabilities of the valves can be easily upgraded and various chemical coatings can be applied to stem/seat arrangements to suit different applications
- Improves plant safety as the valves are designed to meet fugitive emission standard ISO 15848
- ASME B16.34
- API 6D
- PED 97/23/EC
- Fire-safe: API 607, ISO 10497
- Oxygen Service: ASTM G124, BAM, EIGA
- FE (Fugitive emission): ISO 15848, TA LUFT VDI/VDE 2440
- ISO 9001
- Anti-static: DIN EN ISO 17292
- Shell : SPP 77/300 - CG Spec (Slag sluice systems)
- Brazil: NBR 15847
- Cryogenic: BS 6364, SPE 77/306
- DN 50 to 600mm (DIN)
- Size 2" to 24" (ASME)
Pressure Class Range:
- PN 160 to 420 (DIN)
- Class 900 to 2500 (ASME);
Seating Material: Soft or metal
Extreme High Temperature
Designed for temperatures up to +1022°F for the highest demands on valve tightness in process and to atmosphere (FE).
Chambered ball seats, seat pocket body design, stem seal protection and flushing system designs support valve performance and extend service life-time.
Process optimized coatings, cladding option and wearing protection feature for extended ball valve life-time.
Flushing options in critical valve areas (e.g., on seats, stem or cavity) avoid media build up to improve service-life time.
High performance designs for high pressure, metal to metal seat gas tightness solutions in oxygen service. In-house clean-room assembly and testing.
Process and application related special alloys (e.g., Inconel, Monel, Alloy20, Titanium)
Product Discharge valves, valve internal cladding for critical areas in abrasive and erosive environment, and ESD (Emerging Shut Down valves) units.