Trunnion Mounted Ball Valves - FK76M
Argus FK76M trunnion mounted ball valves are engineered to deliver long-lasting, tight shut-off performance in oil and gas, petrochemical and chemical industry applications. It features a modular design that allows simplified adaptation to diverse safety, emissions and performance requirements. The FK76M ball valve is available in standard and severe service designs and offers metal-seated and soft-seated configurations for reliable sealing performance. Special and customized designs are also available for ultimate high cycle, high temperature and similar challenging applications. These valves are designed to meet API 6D and ASME B16.34 requirements (API 608 on request). Fugitive emission to ISO 15848 (API 641 on request). Fire-safe to API 607 or ISO 10497.... Read more Read less
- Long service life in severe applications owing to chemical coating and high-performance cladding
- Reliability ensured by seat design to FCI 70-2 Class VI, enabling it to meet the highest demands with zero tightness
- Reduced replacement cost as performance capabilities of valves can be easily upgraded and coatings can be applied to suit different applications
- Improved plant and personnel safety from valve design, which meets fugitive emission standard ISO 15848
- API 6D, PED 2014/68/EU, AD-2000, ASME B16.34
- FE (Fugitive Emission): ISO 15848, TA LUFT, EPA, API 641 (on request)
- Fire-safe: API 607, ISO 10497
- Anti-static: DIN EN ISO 17292, 5.2.7
- Anti-blowout stem: DIN EN 736-3 (outside predetermined breaking point)
- NACE MR0103
- Functional safety (SIL)
- DN 65 to 900mm (DIN)
- NPS 2 1/2" to 36" (ASME)
Pressure Class Range:
- PN 16 to 160 (DIN)
- Class 150 to 900 (ASME)
Seating Material: Metal or soft seated
Extreme High Cycle
Stem supported in bearings to ensure seals are free from operation loads. Special bearing configurations, including cladding of critical areas and trim coating configurations, improve valve life-time.
Extreme High Temperature
Designed for temperatures up to +1022°F for the highest demands on valve tightness in process and to atmosphere (FE).
Chambered ball seats, seat pocket body design, stem seal protection and flushing system designs support valve performance and extend service life-time.
Process optimized coatings, cladding option and wearing protection feature for extended ball valve life-time.
Flushing options in critical valve areas (e.g., on seats, stem or cavity) avoid media build up to improve service-life time.
High performance designs for high pressure, metal to metal seat gas tightness solutions in oxygen service. In-house clean-room assembly and testing.
Process and application related special alloys (e.g., Inconel, Monel, Alloy20, Titanium)
Product discharge valves, valve internal cladding for critical areas in abrasive and erosive environment, and ESD (Emerging Shut Down valves) units.