OEM and Special Duty Seals - PSS 4-61
The PSS 4-61 split seal has undergone rigorous testing and evaluation by NSF International and has been NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 & 372 certified for applications that involve drinking water, from the source to the tap. The NSF certifications cover all wetted components of the seal and demonstrate how PSS 4-61 seals meet regulatory requirements for drinking water quality, giving municipalities confidence in safe seal selection and operation.... Read more Read less
- Improve water quality with NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 certified product adhering to strict industry and regulatory requirements.
- Patented 3D key split joint technology assures optimum seal face alignment in both axial and radial directions to improve seal reliability.
- Exclusive setting tabs enable optimal joint reunion and assure first time/ every time installation success.
- Fully split design eliminates the need to dismantle equipment for seal installation.
Standards: NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 & 372
Size Range: 38 to 152 mm (1.500 to 6.000 in)
- Pressure: Full vacuum to 30 bar (450 psi)
- Temperature: -18° to 121°C (0°F to 250°F)
- Speed: up to 19.3 m/s (3800 fpm)