Nuclear Pumps - WDF
The WDF is a vertical, single stage pump specifically designed for safety related shutdown services in nuclear power plants. It features bottom suction and side discharge for a compact piping arrangement.... Read more Read less
- Bottom Suction And Side Discharge Nozzles provide for compact piping arrangement.
- Three-Piece Spacer Coupling allows for maintenance to the seal without needing to remove the motor.
- Cartridge Seal provides ease of maintenance.
- Enclosed Impeller allows for equal thermal growth in case the pump is shocked with high temperature water.
- Separate Bearing Support above the seal chamber provides shaft support and reduces vibration input to the mechanical seal.
- ASME Section III, Class II
- Flows to 900 m3/h (4000 gpm)
- Heads to 245 m (800 ft)
Size Range: 6" to 12" discharge
Vertical Single stage