Nuclear Pumps - RLIJ
This ASME Section lll, Class 2 and 3 pump is designed for chemical and volume control system charge service with boiling water reactors (BWR), pressurized water reactors (PWR), and pressurized heavy-water reactors (PHWR).... Read more Read less
- Precision Cast Diffusers minimize bearing spans, thereby increasing pump reliability and efficiency.
- Suction and Discharge Connections are located on the top of the barrel and may be supplied with flanged or weld end design to suit installation requirements.
- Forged and Hardened Stainless Steel Balance Drum is generously sized to completely unload the thrust bearing at all operating points
- Self-Aligning, Double-Acting Tilt-Pad Thrust Bearings are conservatively rated to carry axial loads that may be encountered during transient operating conditions.
- Precision Cast Tandem Impellers are positively locked and keyed to the shaft.
- Serrated and hard faced Impeller Running Fits reduce the effects of rotor contact during system upsets or turning gear operation.
- ASME Section III, Class 2 and 3
- Flows to 45 m3/h (200 gpm)
- Heads to 2000 m (6560 ft)
- Pressures to 235 bar (3410 psi)
- Temperatures to 130°C (300°F)
- Speeds to 6300 rpm
Size Range: 2" and 2.5" discharge
Horizontal multistage, barrel, radial split