Nuclear Pumps - MEV
The MEV is a bottom suction, side discharge vertical pump. The pump is equipped with a mechanical seal and grease lubricated bearings. Compliant with ASME Section III, Class 3, it is applied in water services in fossil and nuclear power plants... Read more Read less
- Bottom suction and side discharge connections meet AREVA piping requirements for essential service water pumps.
- Standard cartridge seal provides ease of maintenance.
- Roller guide bearing above the seal minimizes motor vibration to the seal and enhances seal life.
- Standard ball thrust bearings mounted back-to-back are capable of handling both up-thrust and down-thrust.
- Spacer coupling facilitates bearing and seal replacement without removal of the motor.
- ASME Section III, Class III
Size Range: 3" to 12" discharge
Horizontal Single stage, radial split