Nuclear Pumps - DVSR
- Cast volute casing configuration.
- Double cover design features include center line supported mounting, radially split casing and double suction impeller.
- Sleeve radial and tilting pad thrust bearings are standard.
- ASME Section VIII
- Flows to 4535 m3/h (19 945 gpm)
- Heads to 800 m (2625 ft)
- Discharge pressures to 100 bar (1470 psi)
- Temperatures to 210°C (410°F)
- Speeds to 6000 rpm
- Power rating to 8000 kW (10 700 hp)
Size Range: 6" to 12" discharge
Horizontal Single stage, radial split