Nuclear Pumps - CAV
This ASME Section lll, Class 2 and 3 pump is designed for chemical and volume control system charge service with boiling water reactors (BWR), pressurized water reactors (PWR), and pressurized heavy-water reactors (PHWR).... Read more Read less
- Suction and discharge connections meet AREVA piping requirements.
- Outer casing is designed for full working pressure and meets all pressure boundary requirements for pump equipment.
- Inner assembly has an internal crossover that reduces hydraulic thrust and increases bearing life.
- Standard cartridge seal reduces maintenance time and man-rem exposure associated with change out.
- Optional bearing housing mounted in the motor stand permits the use of standard electric motors without thrust bearings.
- Four-piece spacer coupling allows maintenance to bearings and mechanical seal without removal of the electric motor.
ASME Section III, Class 2 and 3
- Flows to 60 m3/h (265 gpm)
- Heads to 2000 m (6560 ft)
- Pressures to 235 bar (3410 psi)
- Temperatures to 100°C (212°F)
- Speeds to 3600 rpm
Size Range: 2" to 4" discharge
Vertical multistage barrel