Nuclear Pumps - CA
The CA pump is designed specifically for nuclear safety injection service. This radially split, between-bearing, multistage design complies with ASME Section III, Class 2 and 3.... Read more Read less
- Precision Cast Diffusers minimize bearing spans, thereby increasing pump reliability and efficiency.
- Suction and Discharge Connections can be located on the top or the bottom of the barrel and may be supplied with flanged or weld end design to suit installation requirements.
- Forged and Hardened Stainless Steel Balance Drum is generously sized to completely unload the thrust bearing at all operating points
- Self-Aligning, Double-Acting Tilt-Pad Thrust Bearings are conservatively rated to carry axial loads that may be encountered during transient operating conditions.
- Precision Cast Tandem Impellers are positively locked and keyed to the shaft.
- Serrated Impeller Running Fits reduce the effects of rotor contact during system upsets or turning gear operation.
ASME III, Class 2 and 3
- Flows to 5250 m3/h (23 000 gpm)
- Discharge pressures to 450 bar (6500 psi)
- Temperatures to 250°C (480°F)
- Speeds to 6000 rpm
Size Range: 3" to 8" discharge
Horizontal multistage, barrel, radial split