Horizontal - Multistage - Single Case - CSX
The CSX pump represents the next generation of segmental ring, multistage, diffuser-style pumps with stacked impellers and an axial balance device. It is engineered to deliver world-class high-efficiency operation in high pressure membrane feed applications in saltwater or brackish water reverse osmosis desalination plants as well as numerous general industry applications.... Read more Read less
- Engineered for high pressure membrane feed service in SWRO plants.
- Low energy consumption ensured by advanced hydraulic design to maximize efficiency, precision-cast diffusers and channel rings.
- Prolonged operating life made possible by corrosion-resistant materials of construction including Super duplex A890 Gr.5A/6A.
- Easy installation due to symmetrical suction and discharge heads that enable the pump nozzles to be rotated and positioned to suit a variety of piping layouts.
- Two pump lubrication option available to meet customer and application requirements, including a fully product lubricated bearing arrangement that makes the pump more compact, more efficient and cleaner by removing oil or grease as a lubricant. It also eliminates one mechanical seal and both bearing housings ensuring a reduced pump footprint.
- Traditional oil lubricated version also available.
- Hydraulic Inst.
- Flows to 1500 m3/h (6600 gpm)
- Heads to 840 m (2756 ft)
- Design pressures to 100 bar (1450 psi)
- Temperatures to 45°C (113°F)
- Frequency 50 or 60 Hz; compatible with VFD applications
Size Range: 152 mm to 250 mm (6 to 10 in)