Pneumatic Actuators - Scotch Yoke - RG
Automax RG Pneumatic Scotch Yoke Actuators are the cost-effective choice for on/off and inching applications of quarter-turn medium-to-large sized valves in the chemical and general process industries.... Read more Read less
Flowserve's competitive ductile cast iron pneumatic scotch yoke actuator for the chemical and general process industries, where product simplicity and robustness with reduced envelope dimensions are key.
- ISO 9001 and 5211
- EN 15714, 60529, 13906, 13445 and 12570
- IEC 61508 SC3
Torque Rating Range: up to 248 000 Nm (2.2 million in-lb)
Pressure Rating: Operating Pressure: 2.5 to 10.3 barg (36.3 to 149.4 psig)
- Symmetric and canted scotch yoke mechanisms.
- Spring return and double acting configurations available (fail open, fail close and fail-in-place capability)
- Jackscrew, Geared and Hydraulic Manual Operators available on request
- Standard or special painting upon request
- Standard or customized control panels available on request
- IP 66/67 and IP 66M/67M
- ATEX Ex II 2GD
- NBR Buna, Viton®, and Fluorosilicone sealing