Wet Pit Pumps - AFV
The Flowserve AFV axial flow suspended shaft vertical pump is a single stage propeller type design. This family of pumps is specifically designed for low head movement of water for a multitude of municipal, agricultural and industrial services.... Read more Read less
- Three- or Four-Vane Axial Flow Propeller is hydraulically balanced via pressure equalizing balance holes and a top propeller hub wear ring to reduced axial down thrust.
- Outer Flanged Columns are bolted together with through bolts for ease in assembly.
- Alignment is maintained via centering fits on all parts.
- Flared Suction Bell provides a smooth waterway entrance to the impeller and has integral splitters to reduce inlet swirl and entrance losses.
- Stator Case With Integral Diffuser Vanes may be either a single-piece casting or a fabrication.
- Discharge Elbow may be located above or below ground and at any outlet orientation.
- Seal Chamber accepts packing or mechanical seal to suit service requirements.
- Hydraulic Institute
- AWWA E103
- Flows to 181 700 m3/h (800 000 gpm)
- Heads to 11 m (35 ft)
- Speeds to 1770 rpm
Sizes 200 mm (8 in) to 3.1 m (123 in)
Settings to 8 m (25 ft)