Sump Pumps - VPL1700
The VPL1700 multistage, vertical lineshaft pump from Lawrence Pumps is ideal for transferring toxic liquids (e.g., chlorine, phosgene, anhydrous cyanide and other lethal fluids). Pumps are top-entry, tank-mounted for maximum safety and reliability.... Read more Read less
- Vertical, Top-Entry Tank Mounting eliminates potentially hazardous side or bottom connections.
- A Gas Mechanical Seal provides the lowest fugitive emissions without complex piping, instrumentation or regulation. A complete instrumentation package is available to control the flow of buffer gas to the seal chamber and monitor critical operating parameters.
- An Optional Emergency Seal isolates the storage vessel from the atmosphere should a packing or mechanical seal failure occur.
- An Optional Excess Flow Check Valve operates independently to stop the flow of liquid chlorine should a downstream line rupture occur while the pump is running.
- Numerous Materials of Construction are available to suit application requirements.
- The Diffuser Casing Design completely balances the radial thrust.
- Regardless of the number of stages used, or the head developed by the pump, the radial load carried by the sleeve bearings is minimal.
- An Optional Inducer can be added to reduce NPSHR to minimize tank inventory.
- Typical Operating Parameters (custom designs available for limits exceeding those listed)
- Flows to 182 m3/h (800 gpm)
- Heads to 244 m (800 ft)
- Temperatures from -51°C (-60°F) to 52°C (125°F)
- NPS 1 to 4
Pressure Class Range:
- Class 300