Slurry Pumps - VPL3600
ISO 13709/API 610 compliant construction and protected sleeve bearings, the Lawrence Pumps VPL3600 vertical slurry pump is specifically designed for the tough slurry applications found in decoking units... Read more Read less
- Numerous Impeller and Casing Designs allows the hydraulics to be tailored to the service requirements.
- Front and Rear Repelling Vanes replace erosion-prone wear rings.
- A Sparger System with it's agitation ring around the pump casing keeps coke particles in suspension to prevent silting-in of the pump. The ring is fed by either water from an outside source or through a filtration system.
- Sleeve Bearing Flush System prevents coke fines from entering the column pipe.
- Multiple Corrosion- and Abrasion-resistant Materials are available to suit application needs. Hard facing is avaialble on critical shaft areas.
API 610 VS4
- Flows to 1500 m3/h (6,600 gpm)
- Heads to 150 m (492 ft)
- Speeds to 1,800 rpm
- Temperatures to 100°C (212°F)
- NPS 3 to 8
Pressure Class Range:
- Class 150