Slurry Pumps - VPL3300
The Lawrence Pumps VPL3300 is designed specifically for titanium tetrachloride (TiCl4) applications in pigments processing. Its true cantilever design and rugged wet-end construction are ideal for this volatile toxic slurry.... Read more Read less
- Custom Engineered Slurry Hydraulics ensure safe, reliable and efficient performance.
- High Chrome Iron Wet End resists abrasion. Heavy wall thickness on the wearing parts provides for longevity.
- The Impeller is keyed to the pump shaft and secured using an impeller nut. Clearances are easily adjustable at the thrust bearing location. Repelling vanes reduce wear and recirculation.
- Shafts are designed to operate approximately 30% below the first critical speed.
- Shaft Sealing is accomplished via packing with a nitrogen purge to prevent fugitive emissions.
- Heavy-duty, Anti-friction Thrust and Radial Bearings are located above liquid level and accommodate all axial and radial loads without transmitting any loads to the driver.
- Many Options are available to suit site requirements. These include:
- Suction tailpipe
- Basket-type screen
- Abrasion or corrosion-resistant materials of construction
- Several driver types
- Flows to 4542 m3/h (20 000 gpm)
- Heads to 91 m (300 ft)
- Temperatures to 593°C (1100°F)
- NPS 1 to 12
Pressure Class Range:
- Class 150 to 600