Single-Case Pumps - Axially Split - API - DVSH-RO
Flowserve DVSH-RO single-stage, high-pressure membrane feed pumps are engineered to deliver high-efficiency operation and long-term reliability in heavy-duty seawater reverse osmosis (SWRO) processes. Based on the widely used DVSH ISO 13709/API 610 (BB1) pump, the DVSH-RO pump is configured to meet the specific performance demands of desalination processes. A side-by-side nozzle configuration and optimized hydraulics provide the best hydraulic fit to maximize operating efficiency and stability. Corrosion-resistant materials ensure long-term service life without degradation. The result is uncompromising reliability over a wide flow range.... Read more Read less
- Double-suction impeller provides axial hydraulic thrust balance and is designed for maximum hydraulic efficiency with minimal NPSHR. It is dynamically balanced to assure vibration-free operation as per API/ISO requirements.
- Double-volute, axially split casing design minimizes hydraulic radial forces in any condition down to the minimum flow, thereby reducing shaft deflection and increasing the life of bearings, seals and wear rings.
- Heavy-duty shaft design ensures trouble-free performance by operating under the first critical speed. The large diameter and short bearing span minimize deflection.
- Suction and discharge nozzles are cast in the lower casing half to permit pump disassembly without disturbing the piping.
- Nozzles are designed to handle external forces and moments equal to or in excess of ISO 13709/API 610 specifications.
- Renewable wear rings provide hydraulic stability and high-efficiency operation. They also ensure the thrust bearings are properly loaded. Optional laser-hardened or non-metallic wear rings are available.
- Generously sized seal chambers ensure there is sufficient liquid around the seal faces for optimal flushing and cooling.
- Seal chambers accept single cartridge-type mechanical seals as well as double or tandem cartridge-type designs.
- Flows to 7,000 m³/h (30,820 gpm)
- Heads to 600 m (1,968 ft)
- Pressures to 100 bar (1,450 psi)
- Temperatures to 45°C (113°F)
- Frequency of 50 or 60 Hz; compatible with VFD applications
For extended range, please consult with our specialists.
Sizes: DN 350 and 400 (14 and 16 in)
Pressure class: PN 90 (1,305 psi)
- Super duplex (A890, Grade 5A; PREN ≥ 40)
- Optional Alloy 885 (PREN ≤ 40)