Horizontal - Multistage - Single Case - WXH
The WXH is a utility-grade, high-pressure, ring section pump with heavy duty, segmental ring, diffuser design. Axial thrust balance device with stacked rotor construction. Suitable for boiler feed pump and TCA applications in combined cycle, solar power, etc.... Read more Read less
- Greater reliability from radially split pressure casings, ensuring overall pump concentricity and rotor alignment
- Improved service life and tolerance to changing conditions due to precision-cast diffusers that equalize radial loads and increase bearing, wear ring and seal life
- Decreased maintenance costs and longer service intervals enabled by heavy-duty rotor with short bearing spans, which minimizes deflection
- Precise hydraulic configuration made possible by the modular segmental ring diffuser design plus numerous options
- Hydraulic Inst.
- Flows to 1136 m3/h (5000 gpm)
- Heads to 2438 m (8000 ft)
- Pressures up to 310 bar (4500 psi)
- Temperatures up to 250°C (480°F)
- 3" to 10"
- 75mm to 250mm