Horizontal - Multistage - Single Case - WX
The WX pump is a horizontal, radially split, single case, multistage, ring section pump. Available in various sizes, hydraulics and material combinations, the WX is well suited for a wide range of applications. It is designed to provide reliable, efficient performance with total life cycle cost economy.... Read more Read less
- The WX is a horizontal multistage, radially split, ring section pump with centerline mounted between bearings (BB4).
- The tie bolt construction permits rapid assembly and disassembly for maintenance purposes.
- Individually balanced impellers are mounted in-line (tandem) on a generously proportioned shaft, individual keyways are provided for location and drive purposes.
- Each stage element is made up of channel ring and diffuser, with O-ring seals to prevent external leakage.
- The axial thrust experienced during operation is controlled by a close clearance balance device located at the discharge end of the pump after the last stage impeller.
- Standard top/top suction and discharge flanges ensure that the pump is inherently self venting.
- For exceptionally low NPSHa applications, WX pumps can be fitted with an inducer.
- Hydraulic Institute
- ISO 13709 / API 610
- ISO 21049 / API 682 seal chamber and seal flush plans
- Flows to 300 m3/h (1320 gpm)
- Head to 1200 m (3940 ft)
- Temperature from -46°C (-51°F) to 200°C (392°F)
- Pressure to 150 bar (2175 psi)
Size Range: 4 frame sizes, 12 hydraulics, up to 14 stages