Why train with Flowserve?
Flowserve understands flow management better than anyone. Since we design, manufacture and service this equipment, we know it inside and out. It is this comprehensive understanding that is the foundation of our training programs.
Flowserve Educational Services & Training helps your team hone their skills and develop the expertise and confidence they need to respond to challenges, solve real-world problems and prevent potentially dangerous situations.The more you know about pump system operation and maintenance, the safer and more effective you and your facility will be.
Our Educational Services & Training programs help you:
- Maximize the performance and efficiency of your pump systems
- Improve worker safety and reduce operating costs
- Reduce total cost of ownership
- Improve maintenance processes to minimize downtime
- Better prepare your team to solve real-world problems
- Get new employees up to speed so they can master complex pumping systems
Learn from the Industry Leader
Our Educational Services & Training instructors have more than 225 years of combined experience in pumps, seals and pumping system analysis. With extensive backgrounds in several industries, including oil & gas, chemicals, power and water, our global network of instructors can help you improve your asset management strategies and enhance your operational procedures.
Our instructors’ unmatched insider knowledge and application expertise are why 3,000 engineers, operators and maintenance personnel worldwide count on us for in-depth training and certification programs every year.
Flexible Programs Tailored to Your Needs
We understand that training needs vary, which is why we offer a wide range of training options to fit your needs, including:
- Instructor-led training at one of our conveniently located state-of-the-art Learning Resource Centers
- Blended learning that incorporates broadcast instructor-led, self-paced labs and interactive learning
- On-site training delivered by our instructors at your facility or a nearby location
- Custom training programs tailored to your schedule, personnel and training objectives
Training in the Time of COVID-19
Your employees’ safety during the COVID-19 pandemic is paramount, which is why we also offer a variety of remote learning programs. Take advantage of distance programs that feature:
- Real-time virtual classes delivered at your facility (with social distancing) and accessible through laptops.
- On-demand learning is available 24/7 at your facility or in your home office.
- Live broadcast webinars offered free of charge and conveniently streamed to your facility, office, home, or on the road.
A Focus on Operating Principles, Not Brands
Unlike other training programs, our curriculum focuses on equipment from all manufacturers, not just Flowserve. By developing programs that are "OEM agnostic," your team will be well versed on all types of pump and seal systems, not just those from Flowserve.
Our courses teach the principles behind how flow control equipment works, not simply how to repair assets. By gaining a detailed understanding of how these systems operate, new and seasoned employees will have the knowledge needed to solve real-world equipment challenges, improve safety and enhance system performance and efficiency.
Our classes have varying proficiency levels, so students can grow at their own rate and apply the knowledge they learn in the real world before starting on the next course.
Students will spend 40% to 60% of their time learning in labs, breaking down pumps, replacing seals, comparing serial to parallel performance, and seeing and feeling cavitation. They will gain greater proficiency in pumps, mechanical seals and pumping system analysis and master a variety of crucial skillsets, including maintenance, operations and reliability.
Dallas Flowserve Academy
4343 West Royal Lane, Suite 106
Irving, TX 75063 USA
Brazil Flowserve Academy
Rua Tocantins, 128
CEP-09580-130, São Caetano do Sul
São Paulo, Brazil
Desio Flowserve Academy
Via Rossini, 90/92
20033 Desio (MB) Italy
Etten-Leur Flowserve Academy
Etten-Leur, The Netherlands