Non-Lubricated Plug Valves - Durco G4XZ Sleeveline
The Durco G4XZ sleeveline plug valve is compliant with API 641 1st edition and ISO 15848-1-BH-CO3 emission standards to ensure that environmental regulations related to fugitive emissions are met.
This versatile valve reliably mitigates unwanted emissions in a number of key applications in HF alklyzation units and other lethal, toxic and sub-zero fluid services:
- Crude desalting
- Gas plants
- Light ends
- Sulphur plants
- Anhydrous hydrochloric acid (HCl)
- Hydrofluoric acid (HF)
Its fire safe design complies with API 607 7th edition and ISO 10497 2010 standards (for external leakage only), increasing both plant and personnel safety.
The G4XZ is able to achieve a shut-off rating (soft seat) of API 698, zero leakage.... Read more Read less
- Reduced fugitive emissions: Continuous-loaded packing meets ISO 15848-1-BH-CO3 and API 641 1st edition fugitive emissions standards.
- Simplified plug and packing adjustment: A plug adjuster provides separate and positive in-line adjustment of the plug and seat to eliminate through line leakage and re-energize the primary stem seal. Packing adjustment is independent of plug adjustment which allows for discrete adjustment of stem seal.
- Improved reliability: Self-sealing, dynamic bellows-like diaphragm moves with plug adjustment to eliminate potential leak path.
- Improved safety: Increased plant and personnel safety provided by fire-safe design that complies with API 607, 7th edition requirements (for external leakage only).
- ASME B16.34
- API 598
- ISO 10497
- API 607 (for external leakage only)
- API 641 1st edition
- ISO 15848-1-BH-CO3
- Sizes: NPS 1/2 to 20
- Pressure classes: 150 to 300
- Temperatures: -50 to 600°F (-45 to 315°C) depending on alloy and sealing configuration. Fugitive emission testing is limited in temperature range to 204°C (400°F) and certain materials
- Materials of construction
- Body: Monel, carbon steel, stainless steel, corrosion resistant alloy
- Seat/sleeve: TFE, TFM, or TMHT