Axial Flow Pump - AFH9000
- Large-diameter cantilevered shafts eliminate the need for internal support bearings in the pumpage and minimize deflection at the seal chamber to extend seal life.
- Back pullout design simplifies internal inspection and maintenance of the rotating element without disturbing the piping or motor connections.
- A slinger protects the shaft seal from process solids.
- An optional inflatable shaft seal permits maintenance or inspection of the mechanical seal without draining the entire system.
- It may also act as a stationary emergency seal.
- Numerous options are available to suit application requirements.
- Flows to 34 065 m3/h (150 000 gpm)
- Heads to 11 m (36 ft)
- Pressures to 10.3 bar (150 psi)
- Temperatures to 149°C (300°F) (custom designs available for limits exceeding those listed)
Size Range: Sizes from 6" to 42" (custom designs available for limits exceeding those listed)