• Flows to 1200 m3/h (5200 gpm)
• Heads to 325 m (1070 ft)
• Standard pressures to 42 bar (600 psi)
• Temperatures from -40°C to 400°C (-40°F to 750°F)
Size range: From 1.5HPX6A-V (smallest) to 10HPX21A-V (largest)
Standard pressures to: 42 bar (600 psi)
API material classes: S6, S8, C6, A8, D1, D2
• In-line vertical casing withstands nozzle loads per ISO 13709/API 610 requirements to minimize shaft misalignment and extend rotor, bearings and seal life.
• Raised face flanges are to ASME B16.5 criteria for Class 300. Surface finish meets ISO 13709/API 610 standard (ISO and JIS flanges are available)
• Casing and cover feature a metal-to-metal fit with a fully confined controlled compression gasket to ensure proper sealing and alignment.
• Suction nozzle guide vane reduces inlet vortexing and ensures a reliable NPSH margin.
• Dynamically balanced precision cast impeller minimizes vibration to ensure smooth operation over a wide flow range.
• Renewable casing and impeller wear rings reduce parts costs. Back wear ring is standard on all pump sizes. Optional arrangements and materials available.
• ISO 21049/API 682 seal chamber accommodates a wide variety of seals, including dual pressurized and unpressurized cartridge types for the most severe services. A full complement of API 682 seal flush piping plans is available.
• Shaft design is well within ISO/API shaft deflection and run-out criteria.
Our global expertise and local service centers ensure that you stay up and running. Learn more about our services.Learn More