Floating Ball Valves - FK79
With many innovative design features, the Argus™ FK79 represents the highest standard in valve technology and is designed to meet API-6D, ANSI 16.34 and BS 5351 requirements.... Read more Read less
- Increases durability as robust design with chemical coating and high performance cladding ensures continuous functioning even during severe service conditions and extreme environments.
- Seat design to FCI 70-2 Class VI to perform on highest demands zero tightness
- Reduces replacement cost as the performance capabilities of the valves can be easily upgraded and various chemical coatings can be applied to stem/seat arrangements to suit different applications
- Improves plant safety as the valves are designed to meet fugitive emission standard ISO 15848
- ASME B16.34
- API 6D
- PED 97/23/EC
- Fire-safe: API 607/ ISO 10497-5
- Oxygen Service: ASTM G124, BAM, EIGA
- FE (Fugitive emission): ISO 15848, TA LUFT VDI/VDE 2440
- ISO 9001
- Anti-static: DIN EN ISO 17292
- Shell : SPP 77/300 - CG Spec (Slag sluice systems)
- Brazil: NBR 15847
- Cryogenic: BS 6364, SPE 77/306
- DN 15 to 50mm (DIN)
- DN 1/2 to 2 (ASME)
Pressure Class Range:
- PN 16 to 250 (DIN)
- Class 150 to 2500 (ASME)
- -105°C to 650°C
- -157°F to 1202°F
Seating Material: Metal or soft seated
Extreme High Cycle
Stem supported in bearings ensures seals are free from operation loads. Special bearing configurations including cladding of critical areas and trim coating configurations improve valve life-time.
Extreme High Temperature
Designed for temperatures up to +1022°F for the highest demands on valve tightness in process and to atmosphere (FE).
Chambered ball seats, seat pocket body design, stem seal protection and flushing system designs support valve performance and extend service life-time.
Process optimized coatings, cladding option and wearing protectection feature extends ball valve life-time.
Flushing options in critical valve areas (e.g. on seats, stem or cavity) avoid media build up to improve service life-time.
High performance designs for high pressure, metal to metal seat gas tightness solutions in Oxygen service. In house Clean-room assembly and testing.
Process and application related special alloys (e.g. Inconel, Monel, Alloy20, Titanium).
Product Discharge valves, valve internal cladding for critical areas in abrasive and erosive environment, and ESD (Emerging Shut Down valves) units.