Seal Coolers - Wet - 682H
Flowserve’s 682 Seal Cooler family uses “shell and tube” systems with optimized baffling that lowers the fluid temperature passing through the tubing while minimizing scaling and fouling of the water passing through the shell. Compatible with single or dual mechanical seals, 682 Seal Coolers are utilized as standalone units or part of a comprehensive piping plan package.
The 682H Seal Cooler is our most advanced option, ideal for operations requiring the highest reliability, corrosion resistance and performance, and the lowest maintenance costs. The unit has multiple internal baffles to maximize heat transfer and can be disassembled in the field for easy cleaning and inspection. It is available in series or parallel flow configurations.... Read more Read less
- Preconfigured series and parallel tubing flow path connections simplify ordering and shorten lead times.
- Each unit is delivered factory hydrotested to API 682 4th edition.
- Total drainage and venting for both shell and tube makes installation and commissioning easy while enhancing efficiency and maximizing performance.
- 316 stainless steel tube provides superior corrosion resistance.
API 682 4th Edition
- Tube: 255 bar @ 371°C (3,700 psi @ 700°F)
- Shell: 20.5 bar @ 150°C (300 psi @ 300°F)
- Tubing: 316 stainless steel
- Fittings: 316 stainless steel
- Shell: 316 stainless steel
- O-rings: Fluoroelastomer