Accumulator - Piston - N53C
The N53C piston accumulator from Flowserve provides optimal lubrication for dual pressurized mechanical seals to promote long seal life and equipment reliability across a broad range of applications. It’s designed to be easy to install, simple to operate, and requires minimal maintenance.... Read more Read less
- A spring-energized piston maintains a minimum pressure to the dual mechanical seal when the equipment is idle.
- When the equipment starts and pressure builds in the seal chamber, a reference line from the seal chamber enables the N53C piston accumulator to boost the pressure to the dual mechanical seal and establish the required pressure differential.
- The N53C piston accumulator will always maintain a positive pressure differential for proper operation of the dual mechanical seal.
- API Standard 682 (4th Edition)
- ASME B31.3
- Pressure Equipment Directive (PED) 2014/68/EU
- CSA B51
- Maximal working temperature: 82 °C (177 °F) Limited by clamp gasket material
- Minimum operating temperature: -17 °C (1.4 °F)
- Maximal Working Pressure: 40 BarG (580 PSIG)
Size Range: 1.4 U.S. Gallon (5 Litter)
Materials: 316 stainless steel wetted parts