Standard Cartridge Seals - ISC2-PX-61
The ISC2-PX-61 cartridge seal has undergone rigorous testing and evaluation by NSF International and has been NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 & 372 certified for applications that involve drinking water, from the source to the tap. The NSF certifications cover all wetted components of the seal and demonstrate how ISC2-PX-61 seals meet regulatory requirements for drinking water quality, giving municipalities confidence in safe seal selection and operation.... Read more Read less
- Improve water quality with NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 & 372 certified product adhering to strict industry and regulatory requirements.
- Patented thermal management technology increases dry running and cavitation tolerance.
- Robust drive mechanism deliver high torque loads with low seal face stress for maximum reliability
- Fixed carbon bushing on the atmospheric side provides an added measure of safety and reliability.
Standards: NSF/ANSI/CAN 61 & 372
Size Range: 25 to 200 mm (1.000 to 8.000 inch)
- Pressure: Up to 20.6 bar (300 psi)
- Temperature: -40 to 204°C (400°F)
- Speed: up to 23 m/s (75 fps)