Compressor Seals and Systems - Ampliflow T-Boost
Centrifugal compressors fitted with dry gas seals report impressive reliability statistics — and their secret to success is an uninterrupted supply of clean seal gas. The Flowserve Ampliflow T-Boost is an electrically driven seal gas booster that improves operational reliability by continuously delivering seal gas during periods of low differential pressure.... Read more Read less
- Provides seal gas during periods of low available differential pressure to allow unlimited pressurized protection of the dry gas seal, improving compressor uptime
- Higher energy efficiency eliminates eddy current losses and reduces operation costs.
- Hermetically safe design assures zero leakage of gas through boundaries.
- High-pressure containment shell around the magnetic coupling withstands all pressure conditions, including MAWP.
- Minimum wearing parts reduces maintenance requirements compared to competitive designs and helps to achieve MTBR of 24,000 operating hours.
- Easy to set up and connect to existing dry gas seal support systems
- Retrofit/upgrade option with pneumatic-driven piston boosters to extend reliability and application range
- Innovative drive system with an intelligent motor controller provides the right flow and pressure over a variable compressor operating window.
- One or two impeller designs possible to meet application requirements
- Standard area classification: NEC Class 1, ATEX Zone 1
- Gas media: H2 to CO2
- Electric motor: 5.5 to 18 kW variable frequency driven
Pressure Class Range
- Maximum allowable working pressure: up to 350 bar (5000 psi) @ -20°C to 180°C (-4°F to 356°F)
- Metal components: stainless steel
- Containment shell: ceramic
- Elastomers: FKM, others
- Dimensions: 544 dia. x 1222 mm length (21 x 48 in)
- Connections: threaded, flange
- Certifications: NACE, others upon request