Single Case Pumps - Axially split - API - UZDL
The UZDL is a between bearing, axially split, two-stage pump with a double suction, first-stage impeller. The UZDL is designed for water pipelines, transfer
services, firefighting and high-pressure duties.
... Read more Read less
- Increased uptime made possible by double volute design that minimizes hydraulic radial loads, and virtually eliminates shaft deflection and vibration
- Safety and environmental compliance with ISO 21049/API 682 seal chambers
- Increased reliability provided by stiff shaft design, which ensures trouble-free operation below the first critical speed
- Ease of maintenance due to suction and discharge nozzles that are integrally cast in lower casing half, permitting disassembly without disturbing piping
- Nozzle loading capability beyond API 610
ISO 13709 / API 610 BB1
Flows to M3/H
- Flows to 3000 m3/h (13209 gpm)
- Heads to 685 m (2250 ft)
- Pressures to 64 bar (910 psi)
- Temperatures to 200°C (400°F)
Size Range: 10" to 24"