Meet all your requirements: Easy quotes, fast shipping, performance and savings
To help you meet requirements for high efficiency, extended lifecycles and quick delivery of deep well submersibles, Flowserve designed the Byron Jackson H2O+ submersible pumps and water-filled motors with precision cast stainless steel impellers and bowls. We call it the “plus” line of pumps because, in addition to upgraded materials in standard 6-, 8- and 10-inch sizes, they are stocked to support faster shipment of equipment for water supply applications.
Rugged construction for deep well conditions
- Precision cast stainless steel impellers and bowls replace sand cast bronzes and irons for high-efficiency operation and extended lifecycles.
- Rugged construction — starting with heavy-duty castings— withstands typical sand and debris, which can degrade performance and accelerate wear on pump components.
- Broad hydraulic coverage ensures a precise fit for your specific application requirements.
- Byron Jackson H2O water-filled, wet-wound motors are environmentally friendly, provide high efficiency, and offer outstanding reliability.
- Lightweight, modular construction simplifies installation, reduces lead times, and decreases the number of parts for stocking partners.
- Pump includes an integral check valve to protect the motor thrust bearing system.
- Initial launch in the Americas market with plans for future expansion into EMA and APAC.
Standard sizes and components stocked and ready to assemble to your order
Byron Jackson H2O+ submersible pumps, which come in standard sizes of 6, 8 and 10 in, can be assembled to order from components strategically stocked and shipped in one to four weeks. Byron Jackson H2O+ submersible pumps and motors are fully supported in Flowserve’s Affinity™ software, a web-based pump selection program that provides immediate access to registered users for quick quotation turnarounds.