Equiwedge for MSIV and MFIV Service
The Flowserve-Edward Equiwedge Gate Valve with the Type A, Gas-Hydraulic actuator is the industry standard for fast-acting, reliable isolation of main steam or main feedwater lines. Every third generation nuclear power plant currently under construction and many currently operating nuclear power plants rely on this valve and actuator.
锅炉给水, 电力, 蒸汽发生器给水
锅炉给水系统, 安全沸水反应堆, Nuclear Power, Power Generation, 压水堆 - 安全
ISO, 原子能, ASME (ANSI)
高压, 高速, 高温
Today, the impending nuclear renaissance is again demanding new technology for critical applications. Flowserve, through its global market presence, has maintained its technology leadership with the development of MSIVs and MFIVs that incorporate the latest advances. These features include:
- Integrated valve and actuator design by the same on-staff design team
- Simplified modular design
- Lower maintenance costs
- 12-year maintenance cycle
- Improved reliability
- Lightweight, dimensionally compact design
- Firesafe, non-toxic hydraulic fluid
- 100% self-contained- no auxiliary equipment required (e.g., air tanks, accumulators, reservoirs)
- Valves and actuators can be 100% functionally verified during plant outages, prior to plant start-up
- No power-robbing penetrations to main steam system
- Ability to perform safety-related function regardless of main steam system conditions or loss of electrical power
- Current environmental and functional qualifications per the IEEE and ASME QME-1 requirements
Showing all languages below...
Edward MSIV with Type A Actuator Brochure
Comprehensive Product Catalog for the Flowserve brands of Edward and Anchor/Darling Nuclear Application Valves.
Edward Equiwedge Gate Valve User Instructions: Maintenance Manual (IOM)
Edward Valves: Development of the Flowserve Edward Equiwedge® Gate Valve White Paper