- Bypass Spray Water Control/Bypass/Isolation
- Condensate Pump Isolation
- Condensate Pump Recirculation
- De-aerator Pegging Control/Isolation
- Evaporator Drain
- Feedwater Control/Isolation/Check
- Feedpump Recirculation Control/Bypass/Isolation
- Main Feed Stop/Check
- Main Steam Stop or Non-Return
- Reheater Drain
- Superheater Drain
- Turbine Bypass
- Turbine Throttle Drain
Edward Univalve® - Stop Valve
A small bore, forged body globe valve with a body guided disc. Available in class 1690, 2680 and 4500 from sizes 1/2 to 4 inches.
Hydrocracking, Petroleum Production and Refining, Power Generation, Safety Systems, Shutdown Cooling, Utility, Hydrocarbon Processing, Condensate Cooling Water, Geothermal, Heat Recovery Steam Generators, High Pressure Safety Injection, High Temperature Service, Condensate
Boiling Water Reactors Safety, Boiling Water Reactors Non-safety, Cooling Systems, Heavy Oil and Upgrading, Nuclear Power, OEM, Power Generation, Pressurized Water Reactors - Non-safety, Pressurized Water Reactors - Safety, SAGD, Steam Systems, Boiler Circulation Systems, Boiler Feed, Boiler Feedwater Systems, Condensate Systems
ASME (ANSI), ISO 9001:2000, Nuclear, ISO
High Temp, High Pressure
The Flowserve Edward Univalve® Stop Valve is small bore with a forged body and body guided disc. This globe valve features several aspects and characteristics that allow it to work efficiently and correctly in several different industries and applications. These aspects include:
- Ease of disassembly due to ACME threads in the stem and the threaded bonnet
- Resists wear due to the stem being hardened and ground to a fine finish
- Reduced torque and eliminated galling because the material in the yoke bushing has a low coefficient of friction
- Faster in-line internal repairs because the two piece yoke-bonnet assembly can be disassembled
- Minimized flow direction changes and reduced pressure drop due to an inclined stem construction with an optimum flow shape
- Eliminated stem bending from the use of anti-thrust rings in the body guided disc
- Long seat life provided by an integral hardsurfaced seat
- Sure grip, even when wearing gloves, because the handwheel is rugged and knobbed on smaller valves. Larger, high pressure valves have many times the closing force of an ordinary handwheel due to an impactor handle or handwheel.
- Dependable sealing on unwelded models due to the utilization of a graphitic gasket. Welded models employ a fillet weld (canopy weld on stainless steel valves) for absolute protection from body-bonnet leakage.
- Optimum seal ability and life from the use of flexible packing material with carbon fiber anti-extrusion rings
- Reliable bonnet seal because the bonnet seal ring is a die formed, flexible graphite gasket seated to a prescribed bonnet torque
- Positive shutoff and leak protection provided by a secondary stem seal back up on the integral backseat
Available in class 1690, 2680 and 4500 from sizes 1/2 to 4 inches.
Showing all languages below...
Comprehensive Product Catalog for the Flowserve brands of Edward and Anchor/Darling Nuclear Application Valves.
Edward Univalve User Instructions: Operation and Maintenance Manual (IOM)
Comprehensive Product Catalog for the entire Flowserve brand of Edward Forged Steel Valves for commercial applications including Bolted Bonnet Stop Valves.
|说明:||The 1888 series Double Disc Gate valve features uniform seat wear, rapid closure and no critical angles to maintain.|
|说明:||The 800 Series Globe valve features an investment cast body, oversized stem and a machined backseat.|
|说明:||The 1878 series globe valves feature a one-piece investment cast body/yoke, T-head stem/disc connection, a bore guided disc and a non-rotating stem.|
|说明:||A small bore, forged valve with a bolted bonnet for easy maintence. Available in class 800 and 1500 from sizes 1/2 to 2 inches.|