Durco Rotary Control Valve Systems
Flowserve Durco offers a complete range of butterfly, plug and ball rotary control valve systems that offer significant advantages to traditional rising stem control valves.
Ag-Chem, Alkylation, Brine, Chemical Processing, Chemical Transfer, Corrosive Services, Fertilizer, Inorganic Chemicals, Mineral Processing, Mining, Organic Chemicals, Polymerization, Pulp and Paper, Scrubbers, Slurries, Acid Transfer, Ultrapure Water
Polymers, Slurry Processing, Solvents, Acid Transfer, Utilities, Alkylation, Volatile Organic Compounds, Bleach Chemicals, Water Handling and Treatment, Water Injection, Caustic and Chlor-Alkali, Chemical and Liquor, Coatings, Cooling Water - Metals, Desalination, Descaling, Distillation, Leaching Acid, Logistics and Tank Farm, Pharmaceuticals
AMSE (ANSI), ISO, ISO 9001:2000
Flowserve Durco Rotary Control Valve Systems, with a range of butterfly, plug and ball valves, offer significant advantages to traditional rising stem control valves:
- Easier to repair
- Significantly lower in price
- More compact and lighter in weight as compared to rising stem control valves
- The V-ported plug and ball control valves give equal percentage characteristics and a wide range of Cv values that allow customers to choose the exact valve to suit their needs
Durco Rotary Control Valves are offered throughout the Durco product range:
- EG4 Sleeveline valve
- T4E Fully PFA-Lined Valve
- Mach 1 in-line repairable high performance plug valve
- Atomac ball valves
- Durco BX2 high performance butterfly valves
Flowserve also offers a comprehensive range of software to simplify the process of choosing valves:
- Drawings available online at http://ads.flowserve.com
- Performance software for sizing of valves
- Autosize software for sizing of actuators
- No lost motion between the valve and actuator due to the one piece plug and stem of the plug valve, in addition to the Sure-Grip clamped coupling
- Eliminates chances of error because the positioner is directly coupled to the actuator stem, allowing the positioner to see the true valve position
- Positive shutoff with quarter turn control valves
- Wide choice of materials: Fluorocarbon liners and exotic alloys
- Computer selected Automax actuators to match valves' torque requirements
Showing all languages below...
Automax Valve Automation Systems SureGrip™ Valve Couplings product specifications
|Descrição:||Flowserve invented the non-lubricated Sleeveline Plug Valve for the most corrosive and difficult chemical services where drop-tight shutoff is an absolute requirement. Nearly 60 years later, there are many imitators but no substitute for the quality and reliability Sleeveline valves offer.|
|Descrição:||The Durco Mach 1 Sleeveline Plug Valve is the first non-lubricated plug valve to allow in-line repairability which offers the customer greatly reduced maintenance time.|
|Descrição:||Class 150 and 300 fluoropolymer lined valves for corrosive services|
Pronto para comprar?
1. Localize o contato de vendas Flowserve mais próximo de você, usando nosso localizador de contatos de vendas.
2. Ligue ou envie um e-mail para o contato de vendas da Flowserve e forneça as especificações solicitadas.
Ainda reunindo informações?
Para aprender mais sobre os produtos da Flowserve, assine nosso folheto informativo via e-mail.