McCanna General Purpose Ball Valves
The McCanna General Purpose Ball Valves are designed to industry standards, and can handle most general service applications including 150 psi saturated steam.
These General Purpose Ball Valves are designed to industry standards, and can handle most general service applications including 150 psi saturated steam.
- Size range: 1/4
- Pressure rating: 2000 CWP
- Body Material: Cabon or Stainless Steel
- Fire-Safe to API 607 4th Edition
Showing all languages below...
McCANNA/ MARPAC Threaded-End Ball Valves- General Purpose brochure. MARPAC Unipac 880, McCANNA M-802
McCANNA/MARPAC General Service Ball Valve brochure: A screwed end, two-piece ball valve in carbon steel or stainless steel
McCANNA/MARPAC General Purpose Threaded End Ball Valves User Instructions: Installation and Maintenance Manual (IOM)
McCANNA/MARPAC McCannaseal Top-Entry Wedge-Seated Regular and Full Port Ball Valves brochure
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.