Durco Big Max BX2001 Butterfly Valve
Durco designed the Big Max BX2001 Butterfly Valve to provide reliable maxium performance on a wide variety of applications including water, steam, abrasive solids and a range of chemicals.
Snowmaking, Ultrapure Water, Washdown, Water, Water Boosting, Sea Water, Petroleum Production and Refining, Cooling Water, Desalination, Reverse Osmosis, Brine
Water Injection, Water Treatment, Chemical and Liquor, Cooling Water - Metals, Water Handling and Treatment, Leaching Acid, Snowmaking, Steam Systems, Utilities, Desalination
AMSE (ANSI), ISO 9001:2000, ISO
The Durco Big Max BX2001 High Performance Butterfly Valve offers seats in PFA, UHMWPE and a broad range of metal-seated styles. In addition, we offer seats in Firesafe design and seats for control applications. These butterfly valves are also available in a wide variety of alloys.
The BX2001 is also available with an array of bearing materials and packing options in order to suit specific process requirements and needs.
Flowserve offers a comprehensive range of software to simplify the process of choosing valves:
- Drawings available online at http://ads.flowserve.com
- Performance software for sizing of valves
- Autosize software for sizing of actuators
- Easy maintenance due to the disc being attached to the shaft by Gibb key
- Can be used in vacuum service because the standard packing is PTFE cup and cone style
- Increased capacity and superior flow control from the use of a low profile disc
- Expansive assortment of material options includes Monel, Hastelloys, Titanium, Alloy 20, Super duplex stainless steel and others
Available in ASME Class 150 and 300
Showing all languages below...
FCD Auf-/Zu Armaturen und Antriebssysteme; Zuverlässige Lösungen für die chemische Verfahrensindustrie
ATOMAC & DURCO Válvulas rotatorias de un Cuarto de vuelta y Sistemas de Automatización
Atomac поворотные клапаны и системы автоматизации
Atomac Quarter-Turn Valve and Automation Systems Brochure
Durco Big Max BX2001 High Performance Butterfly Valves User Instructions: Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual (IOM)
|Description:||The Durco designed the BTV Lined Butterfly Valve to provide reliable leak-free service on a wide range of corrosive chemicals.|
|Description:||Flowserve invented the non-lubricated Sleeveline Plug Valve for the most corrosive and difficult chemical services where drop-tight shutoff is an absolute requirement. Nearly 60 years later, there are many imitators but no substitute for the quality and reliability Sleeveline valves offer.|
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.