Durco BTV Lined Butterfly Valve
The Durco designed the BTV Lined Butterfly Valve to provide reliable leak-free service on a wide range of corrosive chemicals.
Pulp and Paper, Acid Transfer, Ag-Chem, Mineral Processing, Chemical Transfer, Corrosive Services, Inorganic Chemicals, Chemical Processing
Acid Transfer, Bleach Chemicals, Caustic and Chlor-Alkali, Chemical and Liquor, Solvents, Descaling, Leaching Acid, Pharmaceuticals, Slurry Processing, Coatings
ASME (ANSI), ISO 9001:2000, ISO
Durco invented the chemical service butterfly valve 45 years ago to handle the demanding requirements of the chemical process industries. The BTV Lined Butterfly Valve is the latest style of such a valve, utilizing all of Durco's accumulated experience. Since the standard valve has a lined body and disc, it is capable of resisting attack from even the most corrosive of chemicals.
The BTV Lined Butterfly can also be supplied with a large array of metal discs in the event that greater resistance is required. This butterfly valve can handle services up to 150 psi and 350°F (177°C.) In addition, the BTV can be equipped with an alternative disc and body in UHMWPE, allowing it to stand up to flows of abrasive materials up to 200°F (93°C.)
Flowserve offers a comprehensive range of software to simplify the process of choosing valves:
- Drawings available online at http://ads.flowserve.com
- Performance software for sizing of valves
- Autosize software for sizing of actuators
- Maintenance free, live loaded, Triple Seal design assures bubble tight shutoff:
- The primary seal is formed at the disc hub by the spherical ball and socket disc/liner seal.
- An independent secondary seal of PTFE-covered convolutions on the disc stem enhances sealing with its tortuous no-leak path design.
- Finally, the O-rings in the alloy gland follower offer added protection from external media corrosion as well as preventing leakage to the atmosphere.
- Assured leak tight sealing by a compression ring which keeps the dynamic pre-load force constant while energizing the various components of the triple shaft seal design
- Never needs adjustment of the dynamic live loaded shaft seal
- Prevents cold flow and facilitates installation with the recessed 1/8" (3 mm) thick (nominal) rigid machined PTFE or UHMWPE liner
- Disc swing is compatible with ASTM F423-82 Flouropolymer lined pipe
- Easily rebuilt because of the ASTM A395 ductile cast iron split body
- Positive valve position indication and simplified adaption to automatic operation due to the Double-D shaft drive
- Interchangeable actuator mounting plate accommodates ISO, MSS or special actuators
- Resists the effect of atmospheric corrosion due to the epoxy coated body and mounting plate
Showing all languages below...
Durco BTV/ BUV 2000 Lined Butterfly Valve User Instructions: Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual (IOM)
Atomac & Durco Fully Lined Process Valves and Accessories Brochure
Atomac & Durco Fluorkunststoff ausgekleidete prozess Armaturen und Zubehör
Durco BTV 2000 Lined Butterfly Valve technical brochure
ATOMAC & DURCO Válvulas rotatorias de un Cuarto de vuelta y Sistemas de Automatización
Клапан типа „батерфляй“ для высоких нагрузок, с эксцентрическими дисками, с мягким уплотнением, цельной конструкцией корпуса, для межфланцевого или прифланцевываемого монтажа. Общее применение, химическая промышленность, с противопожарными металлическими седлами.
FCD Auf-/Zu Armaturen und Antriebssysteme; Zuverlässige Lösungen für die chemische Verfahrensindustrie
Atomac Quarter-Turn Valve and Automation Systems Brochure
Atomac поворотные клапаны и системы автоматизации
Durco BTV2000 Elastomer Seat Energizers and Stem Compression Seals Selection Guide Specification Sheet
Durco BTV2000 Elastomer Seat Energizers and Stem Compression Seals selection guide specification sheet
|Description:||Class 150 and 300 fluoropolymer lined valves for corrosive services|
|Description:||Durco designed the Big Max BX2001 Butterfly Valve to provide reliable maxium performance on a wide variety of applications including water, steam, abrasive solids and a range of chemicals.|
|Description:||Flowserve is the world's leader in the design and manufacture of corrosion resistant fluoropolymer lined valves. Flowserve Atomac valves provide bubble-tight shutoff, low maintenance, no-leak stem seals and the safety assurance of a blowout-proof stem assembly. For|
|Description:||The Flowserve Atomac Sight Glass Offers Clear Visual Inspection From Either Side The integrated drip lip with its cast core provides visual flow indication even at low velocity.|
|Description:||Flowserve is the world's leader in the design and manufacture of corrosion resistant fluoropolymer lined valves. Flowserve Atomac valves provide bubble-tight shutoff, low maintenance, no-leak stem seals, and the safety assurance of a blowout-proof stem assembly.|
|Description:||The AMP3, 3-way ball valve is the best choice for corrosive diverter valve applications. Lower cost than alloy valves with equal or superior corrosion resistance in difficult services. Available in 25 mm (1 in), 40 mm (1-1/2 in), 50 mm (2 in) a|
|Description:||APN valves provide safe sammpling of toxic or Highly Corrosive media without interruption of process flow. These sampling valves can be manually operated or automatically operated for convenience or safety.|
|Description:||Flowserve is the world's leader in the design and manufacture of corrosion resistant fluoropolymer lined valves. Flowserve Atomac valves provide bubble-tight shutoff, low maintenance, no-leak stem seals, and the safety assurance of a blowout-proof stem assembly. Fo|
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.