APEX 7000 Pneumatic Positioner
The APEX 7000 Pneumatic Positioner provides accurate, reliable modulating valve control in a robust, compact package.
Accord, Automax, Worcester Controls
The Apex 7000 Pneumatic Positioner provides accurate valve positioning for rotary and linear actuators in either double acting or spring return configurations. It may be used with 3-15 psi pneumatic control signals (as shown), or fitted with current-to-pressure transducers for 4-20 mA signal inputs. The modular design of the Apex 7000 allows for field retrofitting of the I/P options. The compact, lightweight pneumatic positioner also conforms to NAMUR VDI/VDE 3845 mounting standards and features a UltraDome visual position indicator. The Apex 7000 pneumatic positioner is available with the following options:
- high and low flow spool valves
- and multiple feedback cam
Two spool valve options make the Apex 7000 pneumatic positioner well suited for use with all pneumatic rotary actuator types including:
- Heavy Duty
- Vane and others
The Apex 7000 pneumatic positioner is equally well-suited for use with pneumatic linear actuators and cylinders and may be installed on any actuator conforming to the NAMUR standard. Automax also offers a full line of mounting hardware for non-NAMUR actuators.
The Apex 7000 pneumatic positioner housing is constructed from durable die-cast aluminum and epoxy powder coated internally and externally for protection against the toughest applications in all process industries.
- Non-Interactive Span Adjustment reduces calibration time.
- Corrosion Resistant Materials. All exposed parts are either stainless steel, or aluminum treated to permit use in corrosive environments.
- Captive Cover Screws permit calibration without potential for losing screws.
- Optional UltraDome Visual Position Indicator provides fully adjustable, high-contrast, full-angle viewing of valve position.
- Field Upgradeable. The Apex 7000 is field-upgradeable to any of three electro-pneumatic options without removing the cover.
Showing all languages below...
Automax Valve Automation Systems Air Filter Regulator product specifications
Automax Valve Automation Systems APEX 7000 Pneumatic Positioner User Instructions: Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual (IOM)
Automax Valve Automation Systems Rotary Switches and Positioners brochure: Workhorse, High Reliability, Hostile Environments
Automax Valve Automation Systems APEX 7000 Pneumatic Positioner product specifications
|Description:||The Flowserve XL 90 series, two-stage positioner offers fast and sensitive dynamic response characteristics to meet extremely demanding control objectives. The positioner is available with either an electro-pneumatic (I/P) transducer module for milliamp c|
|Description:||Flowserve LOGIX 500Si is a compact digital positioner that suits both linear and rotary actuators. Its modular and flexible design allows mounting according to both VDI/VDE 3845 for rotary and VDI/VDE 3847 for linear actuators with integrated tubing. Optional feed|
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.