GR Double Helical, Rotary Gear Pump
The Flowserve GR series, double-helical, herringbone type gear pumps have long been a workhorse of the general industry. Designed to handle viscous fluids, these rugged pumps provide high efficiency, pulse-free pumping over a wide spectrum of applications.
Marine, High Viscosity Polymers, Greases and Fats, Food Processing, Syrups, OEM, Petrochemical Processing, Process, Power Generation, Pulp and Paper, Utility
OEM, Pharmaceuticals, Auxiliary, Food Processing, Miscellaneous Services
Double Helical Herringbone Gears provide quiet, pulsation-free flow with better load carrying ability, greater strength and minimum hydraulic shock.
High Speed Pump Capability eliminates need for expensive speed reduction accessories and allows the use of off-the-shelf motors.
Between Bearing Design virtually eliminates shaft deflection, even while accommodating heavy, highly viscous loads.
Inherently Hydraulically Balanced Design eliminates end thrust and the need for thrust bearings.
Convertible Stuffing Box allows for ample packing or mechanical seals to be used for greater flexibility.
- 1.5 in to 8 in ports standard; larger sizes available
- High-capacity, double row roller bearing
- Run dry capability
- Low NPSHR
- Back pull-out design
- GR configurations
- GR - Standard gear width
- GRW - Wider gears for higher capacities
- GRH - Narrower gears for higher pressures
- M - Mechanical seal
- MI - Direct V-belt drive (mechanical seal and inboard bearing)
- L - Extra deep jacketed stuffing box
- J - Jacketed body
- Babbitted carbon sleeve bushing
- INSUROCK wearplates
- Available integral safety relief valve
- Operating parameters
- Flows to 275 m3/h (1200 gpm)
- Pressures to 35 bar (500 psi)
- Temperatures to 350°C (650°F)
- Speeds to 1800 rpm
- Viscosities to 100 000 ssu
Showing all languages below...
Flowserve Pumps for Pulp and Paper - Pulp Production, Chemical Recovery, Paper Stock Preparation, Paper Manufacturing, Mill and Environmental Services
RTN-R Brantford Pump type: FRBH, FRBHX, FRBHS, M, R, RX, FRBHJ, MJ, MJC, RJ, RJC, FRBHJC, MP1, MPP, TSP, NA, NC, ND, NE, NF, NG, NH, NI, NJ, NL, NM, NP18424, NFX, NLX, NIM NII, NIJ, Gearex, GR
|Description:||The Flowserve Hydrex herringbone gear, rotary pump is a simplified but extremely reliable design for a wide variety of pumping applications. The high pressure angle and long involute profile of the precision made herringbone gear rotors eliminate root trapping, ensure smooth power transmission, and deliver quiet, efficient operation.|
|Description:||The Flowserve Gearex double-helical, rotary gear pump is extremely rugged and unusually compact for its high capacity and range. Timing-gear-driven herringbone rotors are precision machined for vibrationless, pulseless discharge of viscous fluids.|
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.