APEX A8000 Pneumatic Positioner
The APEX A8000 High Performace Positioner provides unrivaled valve position control from and analog positioner
Alkylation, Chemical Processing, Bulk Chemicals, Beverage Processing
The ACCORD APEX A8000 positioner provides outstanding control for a wide range of valves and dampers. The APEX A8000’s two-stage relay provides fast, sensitive response characteristics to meet demanding control objectives. It may be used with 3-15 psi pneumatic control signals (as shown) or fitted with an I/P transducer for 4-20 mA signals. The APEX A8000 positioner is available with many options including position feedback limit switches, 4-20 mA position feedback transmitter, and our UltraDome visual position indicator.
ACCORD APEX A8000 positioners may be used to control quarter-turn control valves such as eccentric plug, butterfly, segmented ball, standard ball, and plug valves. The APEX A8000’s sensitive two-stage relay also makes it ideal for precise damper control applications. Specify the APEX A8000 positioner whenever valve rotation sensitivity is critical.
The APEX A8000 positioner may be installed on any quarter-turn valve actuator conforming to the NAMUR standard for accessory mounting bolt pattern and pinion height without a coupler. This reduces deadband and is less expensive. Contact your Flowserve distributor or representative for information about mounting the APEX A8000 positioner on non-NAMUR actuators.
The APEX A8000 housing is constructed from durable die-cast aluminum. The housing is anodized for internal corrosion resistance, then coated with epoxy powder for external resistance to harsh chemicals
- Two-Stage Pilot Relay provides fast, sensitive response characteristics for precise control of critical control valves and dampers.
- Non-interactive Span Adjustment reduces calibration time.
- Adjustable Gain allows positioner sensitivity adjustment for a wide range of valve/actuator applications.
- Corrosion Resistant Materials. All exposed parts are either stainless steel or epoxy powder coated anodized aluminum to permit use in corrosive environments.
- Optional UltraDome Visual Position Indicator provides adjustable, high-contrast, full-angle viewing of valve position.
- Field Upgradable. The APEX A8000 is field-upgradable to a number of electro-pneumatic options without removing the cover. Limit switches or a 4-20 mA position transmitter may be installed with basic tools.
- Vibration Resistant. High natural frequency and pneumatic dampening make the APEX A8000 unaffected by vibrations with accelerations up to 2 G’s and frequencies to 500 Hz.
Showing all languages below...
APEX A8000 High Performance Positioner User Instructions: Installation, Operation and Maintenance Manual (IOM)
Accord APEX A8000 High Performance Positioner product specification sheet
|Description:||The APEX 7000 Pneumatic Positioner provides accurate, reliable modulating valve control in a robust, compact package.|
|Description:||The Logix 3200 Series of Digital HART positioners utilize state-of-the-art piezo technology to provide superior performance and reliability. The Logix 3200 series can be easily configured using the local buttons, HART handheld, and ValveSight software.|
|Description:||Logix 500 digital positioner family of intrinsically safe positioners|
|Description:||Los accionamientos de piñón y cremallera de la Serie Supernova ASAP están diseñados para válvulas de mariposa, de tapón o de bola manual y ofrecen un diseño compacto para doble efecto y retorno por muelle. Los pistones de fundición de precisión a presión con grandes cojinetes cilíndricos aumentan la eficacia y|
Ready to buy?
1. Find your closest Flowserve sales contact by using our global sales contacts locator.
2. Call or email the Flowserve sales contact and provide your required specifications.
Still gathering information?
To learn more about Flowserve products, subscribe to our e-mail newsletter.